Aperto Training Course Offerings
Aperto Networks offers various training courses and certification programs for individuals to become experts on the Aperto WiMAX systems. These training services increase the student's knowledge, providing the skills needed to raise performance and the efficiency in deploying and operating a wireless network. The Aperto Networks Training Team is committed at delivering the highest level of training to ensure the student is successful in gaining significant knowledge on the product.
Aperto Certified Training Courses offer the following key benefits:
- Hands-on focused Training to enable students to be effective in real-world deployments
- Dedicated Training Lab and Equipment
- Instructors with Significant Industry Knowledge and Experience
- Optimum Class Size with classes of up to 8 students
- Training Resource CD provided to each student
- Certificate provided at Successful Completion of Training Program
Aperto Certified PacketMax Technical Product Training
- PacketMAX® Level One Training (SP-PM-TRAINING-I) - Installation & Operations
- PacketMax 802.16d Level Two Training - Advanced Features & Applications
PacketWave Technical Product Training (available on request)
- PacketWave® Level One Technical Product Training (PW-TPT)
- PacketWave Wavecenter® Element Management System (PW-EMS)
- PacketWave® Level Two Advanced Training
Students may now register online for a course. Please wait for a confirmation email from Aperto to confirm your attendance.
Please contact your sales representative for payment options.
The Aperto Technical Training Classes are targeted to Engineers who are responsible for, or play a major role in the deployment of the Aperto point-to-multipoint wireless systems. Students should have a solid understanding of TCP/IP and RF fundamentals prior to attending training
The Technical Product Training classes will provide both instructor lead training and instructor assisted hands-on lab training. The class is designed to provide the student with the fundamental knowledge of the system, its components interconnect and their function to provide different service to end customers. The student will use the Aperto® network management systems to configure and monitor all components of the network.
Please view the following documents for additional course information: